Volt - Bootstrap 5 Admin Dashboard
Volt is a free and open source Bootstrap 5 Admin Dashboard featuring over 100 components, 11 example pages and 3 customized plugins. Volt does not require jQuery as a dependency meaning that every library and script's are jQuery free.
Volt is built using the latest version of Bootstrap 5 and because jQuery is no longer required as a dependency, Volt has been built using only Vanilla JS.
Because it is created using the latest version of Bootstrap 5, every components and element is based on the latest Bootstrap 5 Sass variables and HTML markup. Check out the documentation of the components here.
11 Example pages
We created no less than 11 advanced example pages such as the overview page, transactions, user settings, sign in and sign up and many more.
Every component, plugin and getting started is thoroughly documented on our online documentation.
This product is built using the following widely used technologies:
- Most popular CSS Framework Bootstrap
- Productive workflow tool Gulp
- Awesome CSS preprocessor Sass
Table of Contents
- Quick Start
- File Structure
- Browser Support
- Reporting Issues
- Technical Support or Questions
- Useful Links
|Sign in||Sign up||Forgot password||Reset password|
|Lock Profile||404 Not Found||500 Server Error||Documentation|
- Download from Themesberg or clone this repository
- Download the project's zip
- Make sure you have Node locally installed.
- Download Gulp Command Line Interface to be able to use gulp in your Terminal.
npm install gulp-cli -g
- After installing Gulp, run npm install in the main
volt/folder to download all the project dependencies. You'll find them in the
- Run gulp in the
volt/folder to serve the project files using BrowserSync. Running gulp will compile the theme and open
/index.htmlin your main browser.
While the gulp command is running, files in the
components/ folders will be monitored for changes.
Files from the
assets/scss/ folder will generate
CTRL+C to terminate the gulp command. This will
stop the local server from running.
Theme without Sass, Gulp or Npm
If you'd like to get a version of our theme without Sass, Gulp or Npm, we've got you covered. Run the following command:
This will generate a folder
html&css which will
If you'd like to compile the code and get a minified version of the HTML and CSS just run the following Gulp command:
This will generate a folder
dist which will have
The documentation for Volt is hosted on our website.
Within the download you'll find the following directories and files:
Volt Bootstrap 5 Admin Dashboard . ├── README.md ├── gulpfile.js ├── package-lock.json ├── package.json └── src ├── assets │ ├── img │ └── js ├── index.html ├── pages │ ├── components │ ├── dashboard │ ├── examples │ ├── settings.html │ ├── tables │ └── transactions.html ├── partials │ ├── _analytics.html │ ├── _footer.html │ ├── _head.html │ ├── _navigation.html │ ├── _pages-preview.html │ ├── _preloader.html │ ├── _scripts.html │ └── dashboard └── scss ├── volt └── volt.scss
At present, we officially aim to support the last two versions of the following browsers:
- Demo: https://demo.themesberg.com/volt/
- Download Page: https://themesberg.com/product/admin-dashboard/volt-bootstrap-5-dashboard
- Documentation: https://themesberg.com/docs/volt-bootstrap-5-dashboard/getting-started/quick-start/
- License Agreement: https://themesberg.com/licensing
- Support: https://themesberg.com/contact
- Issues: Github Issues Page
Upgrade to Pro
There is also a pro version of Volt which has more than 800 components, 20 example pages and over 10 advanced plugins that can take your admin dashboard application to the next level. Check out Volt Pro Premium Bootstrap 5 Admin Dashboard.
We use GitHub Issues as the official bug tracker for Volt Bootstrap 5 Admin Dashboard. Here are some advices for our users that want to report an issue:
- Make sure that you are using the latest version of Volt Bootstrap 5 Admin Dashboard. Check the CHANGELOG from your dashboard on our website.
- Providing us reproducible steps for the issue will shorten the time it takes for it to be fixed.
- Some issues may be browser specific, so specifying in what browser you encountered the issue might help.
Technical Support or Questions
If you have questions or need help integrating the product please contact us instead of opening an issue.
- Copyright 2020 Themesberg (Crafty Dwarf LLC) (https://themesberg.com)
- Themesberg license (MIT License)
- More themes from Themesberg
- Free themes from Themesberg
- Bootstrap Themes, Templates & UI Kits from Themesberg
- Affiliate Program