Gitpod is an open-source Kubernetes application providing fully-baked, collaborative development environments in your browser - powered by VS Code.
Tightly integrated with GitLab, GitHub, and Bitbucket, Gitpod automatically and continuously prebuilds dev environments for all your branches. As a result, team members can instantly start coding with fresh, ephemeral and fully-compiled dev environments - no matter if you are building a new feature, want to fix a bug or do a code review.
- Dev environment as code
- Prebuilt dev environments - automatically prepare environments on every Git push
- Professional developer experience in a browser tab (VS Code Extensions, full Linux terminals)
- Integrated Docker build
- GitLab, GitHub, and Bitbucket integration
- Integrated code reviews
- Snapshots - Snapshot any state of your dev environment and let others create clones
- Collaboration - Invite team members to your environments
- Gitpod CLI to automate your experience
- learn more
Gitpod is provided as a managed Saas version with a free subscription for open-source or a free self-hosted version. An enterprise license is available here.
Open any GitLab, GitHub, or Bitbucket project, by prefixing the
project's URL with