Libra Core implements a decentralized, programmable database which provides a financial infrastructure that can empower billions of people.
Note to Developers
- Libra Core is a prototype.
- The APIs are constantly evolving and designed to demonstrate types of functionality. Expect substantial changes before the release.
- We’ve launched a testnet that is a live demonstration of an early prototype of the Libra Blockchain software.
To begin contributing, sign the CLA. You can learn more about contributing to the Libra project by reading our Contribution Guide and by viewing our Code of Conduct.
Learn About Libra
Try Libra Core
- The Libra Blockchain
- Move: A Language With Programmable Resources
- State Machine Replication in the Libra Blockchain
- Libra Core Overview
- Admission Control
- Bytecode Verifier
- Move IR Compiler
- Move Language
- Virtual Machine
- Join us on the Libra Discourse.
- Ask a question on Stack Overflow.
- Get the latest updates to our project by signing up for our newsletter.
Libra Core is licensed as Apache 2.0.