Argo CD - Declarative Continuous Delivery for Kubernetes
What is Argo CD?
Argo CD is a declarative, GitOps continuous delivery tool for Kubernetes.
Why Argo CD?
- Application definitions, configurations, and environments should be declarative and version controlled.
- Application deployment and lifecycle management should be automated, auditable, and easy to understand.
Who uses Argo CD?
Official Argo CD user list
To learn more about Argo CD go to the complete documentation. Check live demo at https://cd.apps.argoproj.io/.
Community Blogs and Presentations
- Tutorial: Everything You Need To Become A GitOps Ninja 90m tutorial on GitOps and Argo CD.
- Comparison of Argo CD, Spinnaker, Jenkins X, and Tekton
- Simplify and Automate Deployments Using GitOps with IBM Multicloud Manager 3.1.2
- GitOps for Kubeflow using Argo CD
- GitOps Toolsets on Kubernetes with CircleCI and Argo CD
- Simplify and Automate Deployments Using GitOps with IBM Multicloud Manager
- CI/CD in Light Speed with K8s and Argo CD
- Machine Learning as Code. Among other things, describes how Kubeflow uses Argo CD to implement GitOPs for ML
- Argo CD - GitOps Continuous Delivery for Kubernetes
- Introduction to Argo CD : Kubernetes DevOps CI/CD