Davinci - DVaaS (Data Visualization as a Service) Solution
Davinci is oriented towards product managers, business people, data engineers, data analysts, data scientists, etc. It aims to provide a one-stop data visualization solution, which could be both independently used as public cloud/private cloud and integrated into third-party systems as plugin. A simple configuration on Davinci UI can meet multiple visualization requirements. It also supports other visualization features like advanced interaction, industry analysis, pattern searching, social intelligence, etc.
Focus on two key concepts, data view (View in Davinci) and visual components (Widget in Davinci)
- Structural data is presented in Davinci View, from which all the logic, authorization and service are derived.
- Visual data is presented in Davinci Widget, from which all the display, interaction and guidance are derived.
- View and Widget supplement each other, providing users consistent experience and perception.
- Strengthen integration and customization capability as well as
sharing and intelligence capability
- Integration and customization capability means Davinci could seamlessly integrate into third-party systems and be customized, combining with third-party systems.
- Sharing and intelligence capability means users could share their dashboards with others, which stimulates them to improve the visualization ability both in aesthetic perception and technical skills.
- In the field of data visualization, Davinci attaches great importance to basic interaction ability and various chart options; meanwhile, it lays more stress on integration and customization capability as well as sharing and intelligence capability.
- Data Source Support
- Files in CSV format
- JDBC data source
- Data View Support
- Customized SQL template
- SQL highlighting
- SQL test
- WriteBack mode
- Visual Components Support
- Pre-defined charts
- Controller components
- Free Styles
- Interaction Support
- Visual components displayed in full screen
- Local controller for visual components
- Filtering and cooperation among visual components
- Group control for visual components
- Local advanced filter for visual components
- Paging mode and slider for huge volumes of data
- Integration Support
- Upload visual components in CSV format
- Share visual components in a common/authorized way
- Share dashboard in a common/authorized way
- Security Permission Support
- Row permission and column permission
- Integration of LDAP sign-in
Please download the latest RELEASE
The fastest way to get response from our developers is to send email to our mail list [email protected], and welcome to join our WeChat group for online discussion.
Please refer to LICENSE file.