Lens | The Kubernetes IDE
Lens is the only IDE you’ll ever need to take control of your Kubernetes clusters. It is a standalone application for MacOS, Windows and Linux operating systems. It is open source and free.
What makes Lens special?
- Amazing usability and end user experience
- Multi cluster management; Support for hundreds of clusters
- Standalone application; No need to install anything in-cluster
- Real-time cluster state visualization
- Resource utilization charts and trends with history powered by built-in Prometheus
- Terminal access to nodes and containers
- Performance optimized to handle massive clusters (tested with a cluster running 25k pods)
- Full support for Kubernetes RBAC
Download a pre-built package from the releases page. Lens can be also installed via snapcraft (Linux only).
Prerequisities: Nodejs v12, make, yarn
make download-bins- downloads bundled binaries to dev environment
make dev- builds and starts the app
make test- run tests
Bug reports and pull requests are welcome on GitHub at https://github.com/lensapp/lens.