React Native Firebase is built with four key principals in mind;
- ? Well tested
- every module is extensively tested to >95% coverage
- ? Well typed
- first class support for Typescript included
- ? Well documented
- full reference & installation documentation alongside detailed guides and FAQs
- ? Mirrors official Firebase Web SDK
- functions as a drop-in replacement for the Firebase Web SDK in React Native
- maximizes cross-platform code re-usability e.g. re-using code on web platforms
This is the root of the mono-repo for React Native Firebase, if you're looking for a specific package please select the package link from below.
The main package that you interface with is
Looking for the Version 5 documentation? View legacy documentation.
- See LICENSE