Ant Design Blazor
English | 简体中文
- ? Enterprise-class UI designed for web applications.
- ? A set of high-quality Blazor components out of the box.
- ? Supports WebAssembly-based client-side and SignalR-based server-side UI event interaction.
- ? Supports Progressive Web Applications (PWA).
- ? Build with C#, a multi-paradigm static language for an efficient development experience.
- ⚙️ .NET Standard 2.1 based, with direct reference to the rich .NET ecosystem.
- ? Seamless integration with existing ASP.NET Core MVC and Razor Pages projects.
? Online Examples
WebAssembly static hosting examples:
? Environment Support
- .NET Core 3.1
- Blazor WebAssembly 3.2 Release
- Supports two-way binding on the server side
- Supports WebAssembly static file deployment
- Support 4 major browsers engines, and Internet Explorer 11+ (Blazor Server only)
- Run directly on Electron and other Web standards-based environments
Edge / IE
|Edge 16 / IE 11†||522||57||11||44||Chromium 57|
Due to WebAssembly restriction, Blazor WebAssembly doesn't support IE browser, but Blazor Server supports IE 11† with additional polyfills. See official documentation
? Current Version
? Design Specification
Regularly synchronize with Official Ant Design specifications, you can check the sync logs online.
? Installation Guide
Install .NET Core SDK 3.1.300 or later
Create Blazor WebAssembly Project
$ dotnet new blazorwasm -o MyAntDesignApp
Go to the project folder of the application and install the Nuget package reference
$ cd MyAntDesignApp $ dotnet add package AntDesign
Register the services
Link the static files in
<link href="_content/AntDesign/css/ant-design-blazor.css" rel="stylesheet" /> <script src="_content/AntDesign/js/ant-design-blazor.js"></script>
Add namespace in
To display the pop-up component dynamically, you need to add the
<AntContainer />component in
<Router AppAssembly="@typeof(MainLayout).Assembly"> <Found Context="routeData"> <RouteView RouteData="routeData" DefaultLayout="@typeof(MainLayout)" /> </Found> <NotFound> <LayoutView Layout="@typeof(MainLayout)"> <Result Status="404" /> </LayoutView> </NotFound> </Router> <AntContainer /> <-- add this component ✨
Finally, it can be referenced in the `.razor' component!
<Button Type="primary">Hello World!</Button>
⌨️ Local Development
Install .NET Core SDK 3.1.300 or later.
Install Node.js (only for building style files and interoperable TypeScript files)
Clone to local development
$ git clone [email protected]:ant-design-blazor/ant-design-blazor.git $ cd ant-design-blazor $ npm install $ npm start
Visual Studio 2019 is recommended for development.
Check out this issue to learn about our development plans for 2020.
If you would like to contribute, feel free to create a Pull Request, or give us Bug Report.
This project exists thanks to all the people who contribute.
This project is an MIT-licensed open source project. In order to achieve better and sustainable development of the project, we expect to gain more backers. We will use the proceeds for community operations and promotion. You can support us in any of the following ways:
We will put the detailed donation records on the backer list.
❓ Community Support
If you encounter any problems in the process, feel free to ask for help via following channels. We also encourage experienced users to help newcomers.